Digital Marketing Executive
The Byrne Hotel Group are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to develop, implement, track and optimise our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. The Byrne Hotel Group are a unique set of hotels with The Victoria and Eyre Square Hotels ideally located in Galway City Centre and our flagship hotel, The Salthill Hotel, located overlooking the famous Salthill Promenade on the Wild Atlantic Way.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic team player with a genuine passion for digital marketing and the hospitality industry who can help to drive both awareness and revenues across multiple brands.
They will have a strong knowledge of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing specialist will work with the marketing team, supporting teams, and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Approve and update website content for Byrne Hotel Group on a weekly basis.
- Participate in weekly meetings to ensure that the website performance meets revenue goals.
- Establish business relationships with agencies and manage everyday communication.
- Monitor and manage the hotel website through audits and propose actions to increase the revenue profitability of the brand channel, as well as the guest experience and overall web performance (KPIs).
- Implement a coherent E-Commerce approach in the market in relation to the brand and its competitors.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns and digital marketing agencies.
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Attain KPI’s, such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimisation of the website(s).
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management.
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns, blogs and new website content.
- Work on printed material to supplement online products.
- Attend product launches, trade and networking events.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Degree in Digital Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Strong Communication, editing and writing skills.
- Photography and Video editing skills including Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator/InDesign.
- Project management skills: Ability to handle time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines.
- Video creation and web design project management experience would be beneficial.
- While hospitality industry experience would be advantageous, it is not essential.
- Open and enthusiastic, can do attitude, able to work independently whilst also working part of a successful team.
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com