Top 3 event management, public relations and digital marketing courses in Ireland
Are you looking for a specialist career that requires a post-degree qualification, and most of all practical experience?
We are now accepting applications for the following courses:
· Postgraduate Diploma in Event Management with Arranged Work Experience - Full-Time Course in Dublin City Centre (24th September)
· Postgraduate Diploma in Public Relations with Arranged Work Experience - Full-Time Course in Dublin City Centre (24th September)
· Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing with Arranged WorkExperience - Full-Time Course in Dublin City Centre (15th October)
Taught by experienced industry professionals, these digital marketing, event management and public relations courses take place in Dublin City Centre and include:
- 3 Months in-class training, with interactive modules covering all aspects of PR, Event Management or Digital Marketing
- Practical skills training from leading public relations industry professionals
- Real Life Briefs. Course participants will gain exposure to portfolios and work on real-life briefs. Participants will then present and pitch this project to examiners as PR, Event Management or Digital Marketing professionals would pitch to clients.
- Site visits
- CV Preparation and Interview Techniques
- 3 Months of Arranged Work Experience with Leading Companies.
Past students say:
“The Postgraduate Diploma in Event Management with Public Relations gives you a good understanding of the Events industry. The most beneficial part of the course for me was planning a real-life charity event. This alone gives you great insight into how much time, effort and planning go into an event. Additionally, the 3-month work placement is a vital part as you are able to get your foot in the door and get some hands-on experience. Without completing this course I may not have the job I have today!”
Lauren O'Hanlon | Postgraduate Diploma in Event Management with Arranged Work Experience
“If anyone is looking to pursue a career in Public Relations, the Fitzwilliam Institute is a brilliant foot in the door into this intensely competitive industry. After completing the PR & Event Management post-grad I went on to become an AE in one of Ireland's biggest PR agencies, PSG. After over a year here I have recently moved to become the Brand Communications Manager of Publicis in Dublin, a worldwide Advertising agency. Before I entered Fitzwilliam I was a fresh-faced recent Bachelor's graduate, unsure of what I wanted to do next. I know now that choosing to undergo the Fitzwilliam postgrad was what opened that all important first door for me into the Marketing Industry”
Rob Kenny, Publicis | Postgraduate Diploma in Public Relations with Arranged Work Experience
“In 2014 I decided to go back to college after a few months of travelling and it was the best decision I ever made. After graduating with a Bachelor of Commerce degree from NUIG I wanted to specialise and looked at the PR & Event management course in Fitzwilliam Institute. The lectures were incredible in this course and got me thinking outside the box every day. Zoe Healy, one of the lectures, set us an assignment of setting up a blog and I started http://www.pureirishsugar.com that day. Last year I won Best Beauty Blogger at the Aussie Hair Awards and now write a second blog called 'Where to next darling..?' which is all about travel. Along with having two blogs I work full time as part of the PR & Marketing team for Benefit Cosmetics Ireland. Going back to college and studying with Fitzwilliam Institute was one of the best decisions I have made and has shaped my career. Through that course, I made incredible friends who still all work in the PR industry”
Kate Kelly, Benefit Cosmetics Ireland | Postgraduate Diploma in Public Relations with Arranged Work Experience
“I completed the Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing at the Fitzwilliam Institute. The lecturers were very well qualified and able to offer some really valuable insights from their experience in the industry. After finishing the course I began full-time employment in Digital Marketing so I would highly recommend it to anyone thinking of furthering their career or education”.
Geoffrey Dorrity | Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing with Arranged Work Experience
For more details, please book a free consultation by calling 01 283 4579 or emailing email@example.com.